Use SSID to indentify the node
IBSS SSID can be used for indentify the node, it can provide an easy way to know at which node are you connected.
- Category changed from Init scripts to System
- Assignee changed from Pau Escrich to Roger Pueyo Centelles
- Priority changed from Normal to Baixa
- Target version set to 4.1 "Macondo"
- Estimated time set to 4.00 h
- Target version changed from 4.1 "Macondo" to 5.0.0 "Leverage"
- % Done changed from 0 to 10
Thanks for checking this issue! I'll take a look at it and try to ensure that the SSIDs are properly managed by v5.0.
- Target version changed from 5.0.0 "Leverage" to 6.0
Also available in: Atom