Use SSID to indentify the node
IBSS SSID can be used for indentify the node, it can provide an easy way to know at which node are you connected.
#1 Updated by Roger Pueyo Centelles about 4 years ago
- Category changed from Init scripts to System
- Assignee changed from Pau Escrich to Roger Pueyo Centelles
- Priority changed from Normal to Baixa
- Target version set to 4.1 "Macondo"
- Estimated time set to 4.00 h
#2 Updated by Roger Pueyo Centelles about 4 years ago
- Target version changed from 4.1 "Macondo" to v5.0.0
#3 Updated by guifi pedro over 3 years ago
temba has it this way (it is inspires): https://gitlab.com/guifi-exo/temba/blob/master/tembalib.rb#L135-142
#4 Updated by Roger Pueyo Centelles over 3 years ago
- % Done changed from 0 to 10
Thanks for checking this issue! I'll take a look at it and try to ensure that the SSIDs are properly managed by v5.0.
#5 Updated by Roger Pueyo Centelles almost 3 years ago
- Target version changed from v5.0.0 to 6.0