add the number of nodes in the network
This is a stupid thing, but I think is very useful.
In Status, Mesh nodes section
and, Mesh / Nodes
put total number of nodes.
For example, if is possible:
Mesh nodes (23).
Now I know that I can do it by ssh as:
bmx6 -c originators | wc -l
What do you think?
#1 Updated by Roger Pueyo Centelles over 8 years ago
- Category set to WEB interface
- Status changed from Nou to Comentaris
- Assignee set to Roger Pueyo Centelles
Good idea :) It will be considered for next qMp version.
If you want to, give it a try and send your patches!
#2 Updated by Roger Pueyo Centelles over 4 years ago
- Target version set to v5.0.0
- Estimated time set to 4.00 h
#3 Updated by Roger Pueyo Centelles over 3 years ago
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
#4 Updated by Roger Pueyo Centelles about 2 years ago
- Target version changed from v5.0.0 to v5.0.1
#5 Updated by Roger Pueyo Centelles over 1 year ago
- Target version changed from v5.0.1 to 5.1