[qmp-users] BMX6 Graph issue in Macondo
Visual graph provided by luci-app-bmx6 does not work In Macondo release.
Problem can be fixed by package from RC1, for example https://fw.qmp.cat/Releases/4.0-rc1/packages/mips_24kc/routing/luci-app-bmx6_3_mips_24kc.ipk
qmp-system package also must be reinstall https://fw.qmp.cat/Releases/4.0/packages/mips_24kc/qmp/qmp-system_4.0-r20180102_1551-Macondo-029002d_mips_24kc.ipk
Also you need to edit /etc/banner
#4 Updated by Roger Pueyo Centelles over 2 years ago
- Tracker changed from Suport to Error
- Category changed from Tools to WEB interface
- Target version changed from 5.0.0 to 4.1 "Macondo"
- % Done changed from 10 to 20
- Estimated time changed from 8.00 h to 10.00 h
A lot of changes were made to luci-app-bmx6, the package that provides the BMX6 Graph page. Because of a couple of bugs in it, the Graph page stopped working:
#5 Updated by Roger Pueyo Centelles over 2 years ago
- Status changed from Nou to En progrés
- Target version changed from 4.1 "Macondo" to 5.0.0
- % Done changed from 20 to 90
The bug has been fixed upstream, in BMX6. It probably won't be fixed in OpenWrt 18.06.2 nor 18.06.3, but it will eventually reach qMp.