A wireless device configured as "ignored" by qMp can not be reconfigured again
All info in /etc/config/wireless is removed, so it never appears back on the web interface until reboot or until "wifi config"
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
- Estimated time changed from 2.00 h to 3.00 h
- Status changed from Nou to En progrés
- Status changed from En progrés to Rebutjat
Fixing this requires rewriting the way wireless interfaces' settings are obtained; too much time given the fact that the "reconfigure" button works now.
- Status changed from Rebutjat to Nou
- Category set to Wireless
- Target version set to 5.0.0
- Status changed from Nou to Rebutjat
- % Done changed from 50 to 100
It just needs to be removed from there.
- Status changed from Rebutjat to Tancat
Also available in: Atom